The Saskatchewan Federation of Labour has just launched the #NotListening campaign for the Saskatchewan provincial election taking place on April 4th. It’s an initiative that seeks to raise awareness of issues important to workers and voters that the Sask. Party just isn’t listening to us about.
Our main issues are:
- Health and seniors care;
- Protecting Crowns and public services, and;
- The rising cost of living.
We need your help to spread our message, and get people to pledge their vote on an issue important to them.
Here are some actions that you can take to help us out, and elect a government that listens:
- Sign up for a canvass or leaflet drop in your city:
- Attend a Town Hall and ask politicians the tough questions:
- March 21: Moose Jaw – 7:00pm at the Moose Jaw Legion #59
- March 22: Regina – 7:00pm at the Italian Club
- March 23: Saskatoon – 7:00pm at the Le Relais Hall (Federation des francophones de Saskatoon)
- March 24: Prince Albert – 7:00pm at the John M Cuelenaere Public Library
- Go to www.notlistening.ca, sign the pledge, and share the website on Facebook
- Tweet about your priority issues under the hashtag #NotListening
- Vote for community and worker friendly candidates on April 4th!