The Pre-budget Town Hall is about putting forward positive budget alternatives the provincial government could pursue, ones that actually invest in people, communities, and our economy.
Introduction by Larry Hubich, president of the Saskatchewan Federation of Labour (SFL);
- Moderator: Dr. Charles Smith, Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at St. Thomas More College, University of Saskatchewan;
- Panelist: Bob Bymoen, president of Saskatchewan Government and General Employees Union (SGEU);
- Panelist: Penny Matheson, vice-president of Unifor 2S;
- Panelist: Barb Cape, president of Service Employees International Union - West (SEIU-West);
- Panelist: Tom Graham, president of Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) Saskatchewan;
- Panelist: Carla Beck, MLA for Regina Lakeview and Official Opposition Critic for Education.